You are here
Our KU Leuven team is currently undertaking some treebank work:
- Consult our Pedalion dependency treebanks here
- Query all Ancient Greek dependency treebanks through DendroSearch
- Read more about our explorations in Natural Language Processing of Ancient Greek
- Our treebank data was created and edited through the help of the Arethusa application as provided by the Perseids Project at Tufts University. Arethusa has received support from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, the Institute of Museum and Library Services, Tufts University, and the Humboldt Chair of Digital Humanities at Leipzig. Arethusa is now being jointly maintained by the Perseids Project at Tufts University and The Alpheios Project, Ltd.
- Since January 2019, our work is also partly funded through an FWO research grant (Research Foundation Flanders).
- We are especially indebted to the students who enthusiastically participated in our treebanking classes.