The following exercises allow you to train your morphological skills. The following types are available:
- morphological drill exercices without any context;
- short morphological exercices based on the monostichoi of comedy writer Menander: English, Dutch and French
- longer morphological exercices based on short phrases (philosophers, the Bible, an ancient collection of jokes, etc.): English and Dutch.
The Greek text can be entered in three different ways:
- in Unicode with the correct diacritics (more information);
- E.g. ἐξελεγχομένῳ.
- in Unicode without diacritics (more information);
- E.g. εξελεγχομενω.
- in Betacode without diacritics (more information).
- E.g. ecelegxomenw.
The exercices, which were made using iSpring Quizmaker 8, run on all modern browsers, including those of mobile devices. However, some errors have been reported in Google Chrome.